Yesss! Now blogging for Danish online tennis-magazine. Yes, for the LEADING.. one 😉
My topics at www.tennisavisen.dk will be about physical and mental resilience for tennis players.
Yes. I’m gonna blog with closed mouth… <3
I work with mental and psychological aspects of the game – inspired by martial arts like aikido and kendo / samurai.
It is also what I want to write about – to inspire both amateurs and our Danish elite players.
I will contribute with 1 post per week.
– Connection between breathing and reduction of unforced errors,
– Reducing the number of double faults via active relaxation,
– Inspiration for application of advanced samurai techniques like focus and defocus for tennis,
– Extending the on court training time – with daily training outside the court?
– Improving stroke techniques using advanced breathing techniques?
– Tips for mental strength and top performance on court,
– Psychological and physiological resilience,
– Connection between body position and stress tolerance,
– Deeper philosophical understanding of the differences between process and result-oriented training,
– Info for better understanding of stress physiology,
– Tips for improving training efficiency.
If you want to follow me and other inspiring bloggers including Wimbledon 2013 winner Frederik Løchte Nielsen – Like TennisAvisen.dk on Facebook
Original article in Danish: www.tennisavisen.dk/tennisavisen-dk-byder-5-nye-skribenter-velkommen-paa-redaktionen/
How to optimise breathing for cycling 160 km on water
Take responsibility in health and life
Ask Misha – free weekly Q&A
How to beat Leukemia naturally with Buteyko & Keto
Asthma is common among Olympic athletes! – but WHY?
Workshops “GØR DIG SELV RASK” – 8 torsdage i København
Ki energi & Sex
Se mit interview til serien om danske iværksættere