BEAT BRAIN TUMORS
Free Online Webinar
We use Sakharoff Protocol
to change the cell environment and stop brain tumor growth
- Instead of only fighting the symptoms with targeted therapies
Thank you for joining an online webinar with me!
In this webinar I will answer your personal questions and share some of the techniques that you can use right away to make the brain cell environment uninhabitable for cancer cells.
These techniques will form a core of the BEAT GBM/DIPG Intensive Bootcamp starting in October 2018.
Join the webinar!
I look forward to help you clarify your questions about your condition and our BEAT DIPG/GBM bootcamp starting October 2018.
Please save this link: https://sakharoff.com/webinar-confirmation-fb.
Open this page and join the webinar 5 min before it starts at your local time this week:
I look so much forward to connect with you later this week!
Push The Play Button to connect To The Webinar Here:
Science & Practice - Misha Sakharoff: email@example.com
About Sakharoff Integrative Health
- To empower people through integrative approach to rediscover the natural healing powers of their body, so they can take back responsibility for their health.
- To move from sick-care to health-care and towards non-invasive metabolic therapies – instead of constantly finding new genetic pathways to promote the current business model based on creation of new highly invasive chemical drugs.
- To bring forth a paradigm shift towards education instead of medication.
- To move back to the old model of medicine. Here, doctors were rewarded for their success in keeping their patients healthy - instead of being paid for trying to heal them when they got sick.
- Sakharoff Integrative Health protocol is a NPMA - Non-Pharmacological Metabolic Approach. As such it does no harm in the medical sense, it does not use any medical substances and basically doesn’t require any special equipment. We don’t sell neither the substances or the equipment. We only provide education and training to optimize the body functions essential for health and resilience. We also provide daily assistance to our clients to ensure 100% compliance regarding their activity and measurement regimens.
- Sakharoff Protocol promotes not either-or, but both-and. It means that the idea of integrative health has to be promoted. We connect the dots - not only nutrition, not only breathing, not only movement but all of that combined in one process.
- Sakharoff Protocol is in many ways complementary to the work of doctors that are openminded. Our common understanding is that the source of chronic diseases is metabolic dysfunction triggered by wrong lifestyle, through expression of a person's unique DNA.
- Sakharoff Protocol uses scientific research studies as the foundation for its core teachings and exercises.
- Sakharoff Protocol looks at triggers and causes of the disease - not only the symptoms. The protocol promotes understanding of lifestyle disease as syndrome with metabolic disfunction - multi-factorial condition with a bouquet of symptoms. Eg. people with Alzheimer’s most often than not get both diabetes and cardiovascular disease and other symptoms of metabolic dysfunction.
- Sakharoff Integrative Health work on two levels of interest. Firstly, helping individual person taking responsibility for his/her own health. Secondly, with the whole society, facilitating the paradigm shift from the practice of conventional allotropic medicine towards the idea of integrative metabolic health.
References - Scientific Studies
- DIPG Facts, Michael Mosier Foundation:
- Integrated Molecular Meta-Analysis of 1,000 Pediatric High-Grade and Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma:
- Ian F. Tannock, M.D., Ph.D., and John A. Hickman, D.Sc., Limits to Personalized Cancer Medicine:
- Altered energy metabolism in cancer – A unique opportunity for therapeutic intervention:
- Cancer as a metabolic disease: implications for novel therapeutics:
- T.N. Seyfried, Cancer as a metabolic disease: on the origin, management, and prevention of cancer, John Wiley & Sons, Inc, A. Hoboken, NJ, 2012. ISBN: 978-0470584927, ISBN:
- Metabolic alterations in cancer cells and therapeutic implications: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4013402/
- T. Ferriss, Tools of Titans, Boston, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company, 2016. Interview with Dominic D'Agostino.
- Z. Clemens, C. Toth, TREATMENT OF HIGH-GRADE BRAIN TUMOR USING THE PALEOLITHIC KETOGENIC DIET (PKD): THREE CASES:
- M.J. Bissell, H.G. Hall, G. Parry, Dynamic reciproity: How does the extracellular matrix direct gene expression?, J Theor Biol 99 (1982) 31–68:
- Normalbreathing.com. All clinical trials of the Buteyko method: http://www.normalbreathing.com/practice-trials.php
- M. Sakharoff, The Taste of Victory – Beating Cancer Natural Way:
- M. Sakharoff, Learning points from the remission of Glioblastoma Multiforme brain tumor:
- State of affairs in use of steroids in DIPG: an international survey and a review of the literature:
- Small molecule epigenetic screen identifies novel EZH2 and HDAC inhibitors that target glioblastoma brain tumor-initiating cells:
- Potential New Therapies for Pediatric Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma:
- Combination of EZH2 inhibitor and BET inhibitor for treatment of diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma:
- Gang Wu et al, Somatic histone H3 alterations in pediatric diffuse intrinsic pontine gliomas and non-brainstem glioblastomas:
- C.A. Godman, et al., Hyperbaric oxygen treatment induces antioxidant gene expression, Ann N Y Acad Sci 1197 (2010) 178–183:
- T. Shimazu et al, Suppression of Oxidative Stress by Beta-Hydroxybutyrate, an Endogenous Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor:
- Mithu Storoni and Gordon T. Plant, The Therapeutic Potential of the Ketogenic Diet in Treating Progressive Multiple Sclerosis:
- F. Karami, P. Mehdipour, Cancer Genetics and Psychotherapy:
- M.A. Makary, M. Daniel, Medical error—the third leading cause of death in the US, BMJ 353 (2016) i2139:
- B.T. Seyfried, M. Kiebish, J. Marsh, P. Mukherjee, Targeting energy metabolism in brain cancer through calorie restriction and the ketogenic diet, J Cancer Res Ther 5 (Suppl 1) (2009) S7–S15:
- A. Poff et al, Targeting the Warburg effect for cancer treatment: Ketogenic diets for management of glioma:
- D.E. Bredesen, Reversal of cognitive decline: a novel therapeutic program, Aging (Albany, NY) 6 (2014) 707–717:
- Bissell, M.J. and Radisky, D. (2001) Putting Tumours in Context. Nature Review Cancer, 1, 46-54.
- R. Maurer, One small step can change your life, Workman Publishing., New York, NY, 2004
- Fasting – Molecular Mechanisms and Clinical Applications:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3946160/
- Joshua J Meidenbauer, Purna Mukherjee and Thomas N Seyfried, The glucose ketone index calculator: a simple tool to monitor therapeutic efficacy for metabolic management of brain cancer:
- S.N. Paschenko, Study of application of the reduced breathing method in a combined treatment of breast cancer, Oncology (Kiev, Ukraine) 3 (1:) (2001) 77–78.
- C. Borgnakke, R. Sonntag, The second law of thermodynamics, Fundamentals of thermodynamics,, 8th ed., Wiley Publishers, Hoboken, New
- B.S. Oken, I. Chamine, W. Wakeland, A systems approach to stress, stressors and resilience in humans, Behav Brain Res 282 (2015) 144–154
- P. Sterling, J. Eyer, Allostasis: a new paradigm to explain arousal pathology, in: S. Fisher, J. Reason (Eds.), Handbook of life stress, cognition,
and health, John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, UK, 1988, pp. 629–649, 1988.
- M. Abedin, N. King, Diverse evolutionary paths to cell adhesion, Trends Cell Biol 20 (12) (2010) 734–742. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tcb.2010.08.002
- J. Backer, J. Dice, Covalent linkage of ribonuclease S-peptide to microinjected proteins causes their intracellular degradation to be enhanced by serum withdrawal, Proc Nat Acad Sci USA 83 (1986) 5830–5834.
- M.H.A. Jansen et al, Diffuse intrinsic pontine gliomas: A systematic update on clinical trials and biology:
- B. Benitez, Brainstem Tumours in Children:
Copyright 2018, Sakharoff.com - Disclaimer