TURN OFF CANCER
6-Month Intensive Online Bootcamp
We use Sakharoff Protocol
to change the cell environment and stop cancer growth
- Instead of only fighting the symptoms with targeted therapies
Please choose your language and
join the bootcamp right away - starting next Monday:
IMPORTANT UPDATE October 2018:
In October 2018 I chose to concentrate my efforts on aggressive brain tumours like GBM - to help people that have very few options in SOC, if any. To read more about my work and consider applying for the program push the link below:
Read more about our Beat Brain Tumour intensive program
I do not take more than 1-1 customers. But I sometimes take people with other types of cancer to my intensive program for brain tumours. A person should be 100% ready for serious daily work. You must follow the selection process for the program, which starts at sakharoff.com.
I made this process a little long in order to be sure that I can only admit completely suitable people who are ready for serious everyday work, so it is actually implemented as a filter, and not as a marketing channel.
You can start the process by reading sakharoff.com Regards, Misha Sakharov
Read more about our Beat Brain Tumour intensive program
Katrine Flindt MD
Medical Director of IOM Clinic, a functional medical clinic in Denmark
The aggressive brain tumors are considered almost impossible to cure. Very few patients survive. Even the best neurosurgeons and oncological teams have low survival rates. The Sakharoff Protocol is an attempt to change the paradigm. Misha Sakharoff and his team introduce a whole new range of interventions, that have never been used in such a comprehensive setting - and which are simultaneously totally non-toxic.
I see Sakharoff Protocol as the first attempt to integrate interdependencies of cellular and mitochondrial metabolism with lifestyle, behaviour and training routines. The fact that Sakharoff Protocol bootcamps provide its participants with daily practical assistance through 26 weeks gives hope that it will be possible to actually stop and reverse proliferation of the agressive high-grade tumors like GBM and DIPG. I will follow these bootcamps closely.
Sakharoff Protocol - Why It Works
There’s a lot of serious research going on in the field of non-invasive metabolic therapies. Several university hospitals in US and Europe are running metabolic studies about normalising the gut flora, optimising breathing, stopping systemic inflammation, activating lymphatic/ glymphatic flow, optimising sleep, going through structured movement training programmes - making a strong and lasting lifestyle change. Some of them are using supplementation and sometimes some additional targeted drugs.
Examples are Dr. Thomas Seyfried’s [1,2,3] and Dr. Dominic D’Agostino’s [4,5,6] successful work with cancers/ brain tumors and Dale Bredesen’s work with reversing Alzheimers without medicine - with success in 9 out of 10 cases .
Our anti-tumor solution is based on Sakharoff Protocol, that integrates several main areas of human health into one structured process of training and lifestyle change. This protocol is inspired by the work of the beforementioned scientists and other researchers in the field of metabolic approaches. The idea behind Sakharoff Protocol is to visualize and map the connection between the cellular and the human environment in order to open up for measurable effects on health and resilience through training and lifestyle change.
As engineer I'm inspired by the theory of “dynamic reciprocity”  proposing that the cellular microenvironment in form of the extracellular matrix (ECM) exerts physical and biochemical influences on a cell, which ultimately effect changes in gene expression in the nucleus. Latest research on metabolic origins of lifestyle diseases, including the experimental work of Mina Bisell with the normalisation of cancer cell environment called extracellular-matrix (ECM), further confirms the critical role of the microenvironment in regulation of genetic expression and cellular health .
Sakharoff Protocol - Main Strategy
My idea with the Sakharoff Protocol is that the main areas of cellular microenvironment can be optimized through structured training and lifestyle change. Hereby the 5 main areas of practical training (human macro-environment) are structured to fit 5 main areas of cellular health (cellular micro-environment, ECM).
The strategy is to integrate all the 5 main areas of practical training and lifestyle change, so they can be exercised interdependently through 1-pointed focus with Progressive Active Relaxation (PAR). This contributes to optimized energy utilization and performance coefficient minimizing energy loss. Kaizen process philosophy is used to establish strong practical approach to process implementation into small daily routines .
The figure below presents a mapping of dependencies in the connection between the main 5 areas of the human and the cellular environment.
Sakharoff Protocol - How It Works
These 5 main areas of practical training create a strong synergetic effect when combined together into one structured process and can be divided into two groups, as follows:
GROUP 1 - Optimization of Energy Intake
Energy acquisition from the environment can be optimized through fields of breathing and nutrition. Energy intake can be subdivided into two main areas of practical training and lifestyle change as follows:
Effective transition to therapeutic nutrition through cancer-fighting and immune-boosting nutritional regimen. This dietary regimen will shift brain cells to full range fat burning and independency from glucose. That will drastically lower body glucose under the levels that stop chronic inflammation - which correlates with cancer proliferation and metastatic activity.
At the same time this regimen will ensure full elimination of all possible foods that can trigger autoimmunity and inflammation.
Optimization of nutrition has a direct effect on digestion of nutrients through the digestive system and absorption by the cell. Tools used in Sakharoff Protocol combine restricted ketogenic diet (CRKD) with a strict elimination protocol to avoid the main dietary triggers of autoinflammation. It also involves fasting regimens - both intermittent fasting (IF) and extended water fasts (2–5 days) .
The whole TURN OFF CANCER Intensive Bootcamp framework is targeted on the novel metabolic markers that are known to stop cancers and brain tumors - instead of traditional gene-specific tumor markers.
The progress is measured through clearly defined measurement targets metabolic markers. G/K ratio is one of the novel metabolic markers, which is a ratio of blood glucose to blood ketones. It is defined in the experimental metabolic approach for brain tumors by Prof. Thomas Seyfried from Boston College Biology Department . According to the scientific research and several case studies it showed clear correlation with diminished inflammation markers in the brain tumors and regression and remission of the tumor.
Optimization of cellular oxygenation with Buteyko breathing normalization technique (BBT). It slowly normalizes cell metabolism and stop inflammation through optimization of breathing patterns. It activates the body’s natural production of hormones and chemical substances. Same chemicals used by the pharmaceutical industry in the production of modern medicinal drugs.
Optimization of breathing has a direct effect on mitochondrial respiration. Tools used in Sakharoff Protocol to optimize automatic breathing patterns combine BBT with breathing devices mentioned previously in this chapter.
The progress is measured through clearly defined measurement targets metabolic markers. Control Pause (CP) is one of the novel metabolic markers, that reflects the normality of the regulation of gas balance in the lungs, as well as the blood and body pH and thus reflects the level of disease. The CP can be measured with a stopwatch as a timing of involuntary reflexive muscle contractions - as a reaction to an unforced breath-holding. The founder of Buteyko Breathing optimization Technique (BBT) Dr. Konstantin Buteyko stated that the measurement target of 60 seconds correlates with the cell environment that is uninhabitable for cancerous tumor cells - while making the normal cells thrive [13,14]. This is useful for all kinds cancers, especially for the inoperable cancers and intrinsic, diffuse and multiforme tumors as DIPG and GBM. People diagnosed with cancers and brain tumors often have a CP of 5-10 seconds.
GROUP 2 - Optimization of Energy Distribution and The 3 Areas of Resilience
Energy distribution and utilization by the body can be optimized through training of allostatic resilience to minimize energy loss—the difference between acquired and utilized energy. The effectiveness and allostatic resilience can be viewed as the ratio of Q (energy output) to W (energy input), called performance coefficient (CoP) .
NPMA in general can optimize energy utilization and CoP through structured training and lifestyle change, thus minimizing energy loss and increasing systemic efficiency. Energy distribution can be subdivided into three main areas (Allostatic resilience triangle) of practical training and lifestyle change.
Resilience in general affects ability to return to high utility state following perturbations . It is hypothesized that resilience in humans can be enhanced through training of its three parts—mental, physical, and immune. In Sakharoff Protocol this is called “allostatic resilience triangle”.
- Mental resilience
In the human environment, mental resilience is a part of allostatic resilience that reflects the ability of the body to withstand psychological stressors and adapt to life tasks, maintaining normal hormonal balance and neuroendocrine signaling . To optimize mental resilience, Sakharoff Protocol uses training of relaxation patterns through progressive active relaxation in combination with training of 1-pointed attention.
In the cellular environment, this resilience corresponds to the ability by the cell environment (ECM - ExtraCellular Matrix) to maintain proper signaling function by the cell.
- Physical resilience
In the human environment, physical resilience is a part of allostatic resilience that reflects the ability of the body to withstand, adapt, and recover from physical load and stressors. To optimize physical resilience, Sakharoff Protocol uses multipurpose training inspired by Dharma-Marga and Tibetan yoga, forefoot walking, jogging, bodyweight exercise, rebounder bouncing, as well as kettlebell training.
In the cellular environment, it is hypothesized that this resilience corresponds to the ability by the cellular environment (ECM) to maintain proper structural and adhesive support function by the cell mediated through the interstitial matrix and connective tissue .
- Immune resilience
Building up the vital immune system through structured daily exercise, activating the cascading effect of venous and lymphatic valve/ pump functions, starting from the plantar venous lymph pump in the feet and all the way upwards to the heart.
Paying special attention to sleep optimisation for eliminating toxins from your body by cleansing/detoxing, restoring, and protecting the body cells on a daily basis, including the three pathways of cellular autophagy .
In the human environment, immune resilience is a part of allostatic resilience that reflects the ability of the body to withstand, adapt, and recover from opportunistic organisms and pathogens as bacteria, viruses, fungi, or protozoa. Among techniques used in Sakharoff Protocol to optimize immune resilience are forefoot walking/ jogging, 3D multipurpose exercise to promote in-movement lymph drain, as well as different types of cold exposure.
In the cellular environment, this resilience corresponds to the ability by the ECM to maintain proper flow, viscosity, and composition of extracellular fluid (ECF) as well as blood and plasma.
Message for You From
The Sakharoff Team
The message that serious illnesses can be reversed without medication, but with lifestyle change and exercise, typically produces 2 types of personal reactions. In some people, it evokes emotion and arouses rejection and disapproval, while in other it triggers curiosity. Both types of people need information about integrative approaches to healing based on modern medical research on human metabolism and chronic diseases. That is exactly the niche we fill in as a business. We believe in "Education instead of Medication".
It is a slow process, but it's the only way we can get our citizens to take responsibility for their health in their own hands. It is the only way we can stop epidemic-like growth of the major chronic lifestyle diseases, such as heart disease, cancer and dementia. The diseases that, according to economists, are likely to overthrow our state budgets in the near future.
Most drugs that are being developed are being developed for diseases that are not fully understood. They are being developed to reduce symptoms. And they do not change the causes of the disease, so they do not cure the disease themselves. It is the case with diabetes, cancer and the neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's. We begin to feel disturbance in energy production in our cells / mitochondria 20 years before the diagnosis of cancer or Alzheimer's.
Our program is based on the latest 10 years of research in reversing cancers and brain tumors, neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's and other lifestyle diseases through lifestyle change, training and daily process support. We work with the same aspects as the most significant and successful medical studies on the relationship between metabolism and dementia.
Can we afford to wait?
Or should we start saving the newly diagnosed already today?
Misha Sakharoff & Team
References - Scientific Studies
- Cancer as a metabolic disease: implications for novel therapeutics:
- T.N. Seyfried, Cancer as a metabolic disease: on the origin, management, and prevention of cancer, John Wiley & Sons, Inc, A. Hoboken, NJ, 2012. ISBN: 978-0470584927, ISBN:
- B.T. Seyfried, M. Kiebish, J. Marsh, P. Mukherjee, Targeting energy metabolism in brain cancer through calorie restriction and the ketogenic diet, J Cancer Res Ther 5 (Suppl 1) (2009) S7–S15:
- Metabolic alterations in cancer cells and therapeutic implications: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4013402/
- T. Ferriss, Tools of Titans, Boston, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company, 2016. Interview with Dominic D'Agostino.
- A. Poff et al, Targeting the Warburg effect for cancer treatment: Ketogenic diets for management of glioma:
- D.E. Bredesen, Reversal of cognitive decline: a novel therapeutic program, Aging (Albany, NY) 6 (2014) 707–717:
- Bissell, M.J. and Radisky, D. (2001) Putting Tumours in Context. Nature Review Cancer, 1, 46-54.
- M.J. Bissell, H.G. Hall, G. Parry, Dynamic reciproity: How does the extracellular matrix direct gene expression?, J Theor Biol 99 (1982) 31–68:
- R. Maurer, One small step can change your life, Workman Publishing., New York, NY, 2004
- Fasting – Molecular Mechanisms and Clinical Applications:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3946160/
- Joshua J Meidenbauer, Purna Mukherjee and Thomas N Seyfried, The glucose ketone index calculator: a simple tool to monitor therapeutic efficacy for metabolic management of brain cancer:
- Normalbreathing.com. All clinical trials of the Buteyko method: http://www.normalbreathing.com/practice-trials.php
- S.N. Paschenko, Study of application of the reduced breathing method in a combined treatment of breast cancer, Oncology (Kiev, Ukraine) 3 (1:) (2001) 77–78.
- C. Borgnakke, R. Sonntag, The second law of thermodynamics, Fundamentals of thermodynamics,, 8th ed., Wiley Publishers, Hoboken, New
- B.S. Oken, I. Chamine, W. Wakeland, A systems approach to stress, stressors and resilience in humans, Behav Brain Res 282 (2015) 144–154
- P. Sterling, J. Eyer, Allostasis: a new paradigm to explain arousal pathology, in: S. Fisher, J. Reason (Eds.), Handbook of life stress, cognition,
and health, John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, UK, 1988, pp. 629–649, 1988.
- M. Abedin, N. King, Diverse evolutionary paths to cell adhesion, Trends Cell Biol 20 (12) (2010) 734–742. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tcb.2010.08.002.
- J. Backer, J. Dice, Covalent linkage of ribonuclease S-peptide to microinjected proteins causes their intracellular degradation to be enhanced by serum withdrawal, Proc Nat Acad Sci USA 83 (1986) 5830–5834.
About Sakharoff Integrative Health
- To empower people through integrative approach to rediscover the natural healing powers of their body, so they can take back responsibility for their health.
- To move from sick-care to health-care and towards non-invasive metabolic therapies – instead of constantly finding new genetic pathways to promote the current business model based on creation of new highly invasive chemical drugs.
- To bring forth a paradigm shift towards education instead of medication.
- To move back to the old model of medicine. Here, doctors were rewarded for their success in keeping their patients healthy - instead of being paid for trying to heal them when they got sick.
- Sakharoff Integrative Health protocol is a NPMA - Non-Pharmacological Metabolic Approach. As such it does no harm in the medical sense, it does not use any medical substances and basically doesn’t require any special equipment. We don’t sell neither the substances or the equipment. We only provide education and training to optimize the body functions essential for health and resilience. We also provide daily assistance to our clients to ensure 100% compliance regarding their activity and measurement regimens.
- Sakharoff Protocol promotes not either-or, but both-and. It means that the idea of integrative health has to be promoted. We connect the dots - not only nutrition, not only breathing, not only movement but all of that combined in one process.
- Sakharoff Protocol is in many ways complementary to the work of doctors that are openminded. Our common understanding is that the source of chronic diseases is metabolic dysfunction triggered by wrong lifestyle, through expression of a person's unique DNA.
- Sakharoff Protocol uses scientific research studies as the foundation for its core teachings and exercises.
- Sakharoff Protocol looks at triggers and causes of the disease - not only the symptoms. The protocol promotes understanding of lifestyle disease as syndrome with metabolic disfunction - multi-factorial condition with a bouquet of symptoms. Eg. people with Alzheimer’s most often than not get both diabetes and cardiovascular disease and other symptoms of metabolic dysfunction.
- Sakharoff Integrative Health work on two levels of interest. Firstly, helping individual person taking responsibility for his/her own health. Secondly, with the whole society, facilitating the paradigm shift from the practice of conventional allotropic medicine towards the idea of integrative metabolic health.
Copyright 2018, Sakharoff.com - Disclaimer