HEALING OVARIAN CANCER
We use Sakharoff Protocol
to change the cell environment and stop tumor growth
- Instead of only fighting the symptoms with targeted therapies
Stage 3 Ovarian Cancer - A Story of Healing
This video testimonial tells a story of medicine-free healing from stage 3 ovarian cancer with metastases.
PUSH HERE --> TO READ A FULL VIDEO TRANSCRIPT OF THIS TESTIMONIAL
Okay, so this is my story with cancer, unfortunately I don't remember the exact form of ovarian cancer I had, I don't know - maybe Misha you remember. It was a rare type of ovarian cancer stage 3. They thought I had it last year and a half ago in February and then when I had a surgery, a hysterectomy. They biopsied and it was definitely cancer and had spread a little and it was so it was stage 3 ovarian cancer that I had.
So, I been working with a holistic doctor and she's been very wonderful, testing a lot of things and giving me a lot of natural supplements. When we knew it was cancer she recommended that I go into a Gerson type diet, she said modified Gerson. So no meat whatsoever, no fish, nothing. Just vegetables and one glass of orange juice, so it kind of made no sense to me. It was a really hard diet, she wanted me to juice 3-times a day, it was very taxing to do that and I did that for about a month and a half.
So, I kept feeling like this is not the right diet. I mean it was not very enjoyable and of course I could eat some starches, there was no talk about blood sugar - mostly just not any type of sugar or honey or anything like that. But anyway in the meantime I kept doing research to see if there was a better diet, I just didn't have peace about it. And so in the meantime my son Josh went looking on the internet for more information…
Oh! One more thing I am bypassing. Even Mrs. Gerson herself said a lot of people are doing modified Gerson to try to get the same results and she said it does not work. You have to either do it exactly the way we do it or it's not going to work. And when you go in the Gerson clinic, it's like something like 13 glasses of juice every day, so this is like impossible to do it outside of the clinic. So that fed my belief even more that this diet is not necessarily the best diet for me.
So, I kept seeking about ketogenic and I was thinking about that. And the meantime Josh did a search and he found Misha that he specializes in Keto for cancer as well as for sports and my son Josh is interested in athletics. So we called Misha up and we started coaching with him, private coaching. So that's when Misha explained the whole thing to me about the ketogenic diet, I started researching into Dr. Seyfried. And I wasn't sure, but I thought well, I'm going to try.
So, we started with the keto diet and it went pretty well. It was wonderful to be able to eat meat again and some type of sweetener as stevia. So we went on and I felt like my body pretty quickly went into ketosis. I was able to lose a lot of weight which I really wanted to anyway, and that was one benefit. And then we started doing intermittent fasting which was a little hard, but it was really good to practice self-control and get kind of a victory over this sense of a food addiction that I had - that I felt like that is not good. It's just eating these foods and I don't even feel well at all.
So that went well with the intermittent fasting. And then the breathing, it that was a little annoying at first. Because you want to take a walk and you want to just relax and breathe and talk on the phone. So anyway I stopped bringing my phone on my walks, because Misha said that it was a complete waste of time to do that while you're taking a walk. So I started doing the breathing and I worked my way up to a fairly good level and with practicing relaxation.
So, that's pretty much when I practice for the last little bit, I would say more than a year. So I've already had my 6-month CAT scan, my 12-month CAT scan, and I just had my 18-month CAT-scan - and I can't tell you how happy my doctors are!
My oncologist when he was to shake my hand, he wouldn't even let go - he just kept shaking my hand, shaking my hand! He was so happy! Poor guy, probably he has to get bad news all day long!
Yes, my blood work which was very-very high testing for ovarian cancer is completely normal. In fact all my cancer blood markers are completely normal. The last CAT-scan is perfect. And even my holistic doctor said - I hope you know you're a miracle, you should be dead already.
So, I've had to have no chemo, no radiation, just natural treatments, I can't tell you how happy I am! I feel like I got my life back again and a big thank you to Misha and to my holistic doctor and in fact my oncologist who's a totally... you know he knows he's clueless about… he never gave me one hint about what to eat what to change. He just wanted to give me some like tamoxifen type drug for 5 years that gives you us osteoporosis and I refuse to even take that. So I'm just taking some natural supplements to suppress some of my estrogen, because it's an estrogen based tumor.
So, I'm sure all those things have helped me tremendously. But I think the detoxing and the breathing and the keto diet also was instrumental. So I'm just very thankful to God and thankful to Misha and to my doctor for helping me. In fact my oncologist said I don't need any more CAT-scans. He said just blood work from now on - unless I have a physical complaint that he might.. but I don't even have to have CAT-scans anymore.
So, that's my story :-)
My client, 66 y.o female, resident of Washington DC, started in a state of chronic pain, insomnia and fatigue, panic attacks, anxiety, emotional turbulence, morning hyperventilation and low energy.
My client's cancer was rare LGSOC - Low Grade Serous Ovarian Carcinoma. In the US, ovarian carcinoma remains the most deadly gynaecological malignancy with approximately 14,000 yearly deaths. Most of ovarian carcinomas are high-grade. Low-grade is a relatively rare and understudied type with about 2% of all ovarian carcinomas.
About Low Grade Cerous Ovarian Carcinoma
LGSOC is a rare subtype of epithelial ovarian cancer (EOC) that is generally resistant to cytotoxic chemotherapy. LGSOC accounts for 6–10% of serous ovarian cancer and 5–8% of all EOC (Oswald and Gourley, 2015). Patients with recurrent LGSOC are generally treated via surgery with curative intent, while systemic chemotherapy or hormonal therapy is utilized in patients with non-resectable disease. The overall response rate to hormonal therapy in a recurrent setting is only 9% with median progression free survival (PFS) of 7.4 months (Gershenson et al., 2012) .
Our non-invasive healing strategy
Targeting single genes will always remain the strategy of targeting single symptoms. Targeting single genes will never be able to address the real causes of a complex disease. This strategy has been shown to be a complete fallacy .
Many recent scientific studies show that metabolic approaches can stop and reverse terminal stages of cancer that are incurable by conventional medicine [3,4,5,6].
We worked together for 14 months. Our strategy was using a Non-Pharmacological Metabolic Approach (NPMA) to address the causes of cancer. We used Sakharoff Protocol to change the body' cell environment and stop tumor growth - instead of only fighting the symptoms with targeted therapies as chemo and radiation.
We trained Buteyko method right from the start, first with small steps then with higher and higher intensity, slowly overcoming plateaus and moving further and further in the healing process.
We changed daily nutrition to make a slow transition to nutritional ketosis.
Science & Practice: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are You Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer?
The Sakharoff Protocol is a Non-Pharmacological Metabolic Approach (NPMA) that integrates the 5 main areas of human health into one structured program of training and assisted lifestyle change.
It targets cellular environment of the body as a whole - rather than the genetic expression of particular single genes involved in the tumor progression.
If you are interested to learn more please the click on the image below ⬇︎
References - Scientific Studies
- Binimetinib (MEK162) in recurrent low-grade serous ovarian cancer resistant to chemotherapy and hormonal treatment: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S235257891830047X
- Altered energy metabolism in cancer – A unique opportunity for therapeutic intervention: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3572003/
- T.N. Seyfried, Cancer as a metabolic disease: on the origin, management, and prevention of cancer, John Wiley & Sons, Inc, A. Hoboken, NJ, 2012. ISBN: 978-0470584927, ISBN:
- Metabolic alterations in cancer cells and therapeutic implications: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4013402/
- Cancer as a metabolic disease: implications for novel therapeutics:
About Sakharoff Integrative Health
- To empower people through integrative approach to rediscover the natural healing powers of their body, so they can take back responsibility for their health.
- To move from sick-care to health-care and towards non-invasive metabolic therapies – instead of constantly finding new genetic pathways to promote the current business model based on creation of new highly invasive chemical drugs.
- To bring forth a paradigm shift towards education instead of medication.
- To move back to the old model of medicine. Here, doctors were rewarded for their success in keeping their patients healthy - instead of being paid for trying to heal them when they got sick.
- Sakharoff Integrative Health protocol is a NPMA - Non-Pharmacological Metabolic Approach. As such it does no harm in the medical sense, it does not use any medical substances and basically doesn’t require any special equipment. We don’t sell neither the substances or the equipment. We only provide education and training to optimize the body functions essential for health and resilience. We also provide daily assistance to our clients to ensure 100% compliance regarding their activity and measurement regimens.
- Sakharoff Protocol promotes not either-or, but both-and. It means that the idea of integrative health has to be promoted. We connect the dots - not only nutrition, not only breathing, not only movement but all of that combined in one process.
- Sakharoff Protocol is in many ways complementary to the work of doctors that are openminded. Our common understanding is that the source of chronic diseases is metabolic dysfunction triggered by wrong lifestyle, through expression of a person's unique DNA.
- Sakharoff Protocol uses scientific research studies as the foundation for its core teachings and exercises.
- Sakharoff Protocol looks at triggers and causes of the disease - not only the symptoms. The protocol promotes understanding of lifestyle disease as syndrome with metabolic disfunction - multi-factorial condition with a bouquet of symptoms. Eg. people with Alzheimer’s most often than not get both diabetes and cardiovascular disease and other symptoms of metabolic dysfunction.
- Sakharoff Integrative Health work on two levels of interest. Firstly, helping individual person taking responsibility for his/her own health. Secondly, with the whole society, facilitating the paradigm shift from the practice of conventional allotropic medicine towards the idea of integrative metabolic health.
Copyright 2018, Sakharoff.com - Disclaimer