HEALING CFS / ME
We use Sakharoff Protocol
to change the cell environment and stop Metabolic Syndrome
- Instead of only fighting the symptoms with targeted therapies
myalgic encephalomyelitis - a story of healing
It's a story of healing of ME (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis) and CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) with NPMA (Non-Pharmacological Metabolic Approach).
My client 25 y.o, resident of Denmark, started in a state of chronic pain, insomnia and fatigue, panic attacks, anxiety, emotional turbulence, morning hyperventilation and low energy.
1. Skeletal symptoms of Marfan syndrome and pain accordingly;
2. Anorexia nervosa atypica - while several doctors disagree;
3. ME / CFS
Strong genetic predisposition to slender body type with 10 persons in the near family same - though without the same ME symptoms.
Clinic for eating disorders suggested that the client should eat "...more white bread and sugar for more energy". The clinic's dietitian recommends eating fat and sugar, white bread, polished rice, white pasta and increase dietary fiber.
Our non-invasive healing strategy
Targeting single genes will always remain the strategy of targeting single symptoms. Targeting single genes will never be able to address the real causes of a complex disease. This strategy has been shown to be a complete fallacy.
Many recent scientific studies show that metabolic approaches can stop and reverse symptoms of Metabolic Syndrome (MetS) - as ME, CFS, Fibromyalgia, CHVS, GERD, SIBO, IBS, ICV, IAS and other, that are incurable by conventional medicine.
We worked together for 16 months. Our strategy was using a Non-Pharmacological Metabolic Approach (NPMA) to address the causes of Metabolic Syndrome. We used Sakharoff Protocol to change the body' cell environment and stop metabolic dysfunction.
I used Sakharoff Protocol as NPMA for reversing adrenal fatigue and Metabolic Syndrome. The major part of this work is to address pregnenolone steal as a result of combination of chronic stress and chronic malnourishment.
We trained Buteyko method right from the start, first with small steps then with higher and higher intensity, slowly overcoming plateaus and moving further and further in the healing process.
We changed daily nutrition to make a slow transition to nutritional ketosis.
We made dietary changes to improve nutrient absorption rate and improve mitochondrial function. Exercises against hyperventilation with Buteyko Method helped to increase cellular oxygenation decrease muscle aches and fatigue. Very low intensity structured movement helped to inducing hormetic dose response to initiate mitochondria.
Daily exercises against hyperventilation have optimised sleep and reduced morning hyperventilation (dawn effect and Somogyi effect).
All of this resulted in a slow recovery.
Results of NPMA regimen
What Is Yet To Improve?
Are You Diagnosed With ME/CFS?
The Sakharoff Protocol is a Non-Pharmacological Metabolic Approach (NPMA) that integrates the 5 main areas of human health into one structured program of training and assisted lifestyle change.
It targets cellular environment of the body as a whole - rather than the genetic expression of particular single genes involved in Metabolic Syndrome.
If you are interested to learn more please the click on the image below ⬇︎
Science & Practice - Misha Sakharoff: firstname.lastname@example.org
References - Scientific Studies
- Sakharoff Protocol as NPMA for adrenal fatigue and Metabolic Syndrome. Pregnenolone steal as a result of combination of chronic stress and chronic malnourishment:
- Intermittent Fasting and Ketogenic diet for ME/CFS:
- Calorie restriction for ME/CFS:
- Sleep hacking and brain toxin flush at night for ME/CFS:
- Sleep hacking and nutritional window for ME/CFS:
- Breathing optimisation, Buteyko Method for ME/CFS:
- Vagus nerve stimulation for ME/CFS:
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7469526 vagal vagus stimulation
About Sakharoff Integrative Health
- To empower people through integrative approach to rediscover the natural healing powers of their body, so they can take back responsibility for their health.
- To move from sick-care to health-care and towards non-invasive metabolic therapies – instead of constantly finding new genetic pathways to promote the current business model based on creation of new highly invasive chemical drugs.
- To bring forth a paradigm shift towards education instead of medication.
- To move back to the old model of medicine. Here, doctors were rewarded for their success in keeping their patients healthy - instead of being paid for trying to heal them when they got sick.
- Sakharoff Integrative Health protocol is a NPMA - Non-Pharmacological Metabolic Approach. As such it does no harm in the medical sense, it does not use any medical substances and basically doesn’t require any special equipment. We don’t sell neither the substances or the equipment. We only provide education and training to optimize the body functions essential for health and resilience. We also provide daily assistance to our clients to ensure 100% compliance regarding their activity and measurement regimens.
- Sakharoff Protocol promotes not either-or, but both-and. It means that the idea of integrative health has to be promoted. We connect the dots - not only nutrition, not only breathing, not only movement but all of that combined in one process.
- Sakharoff Protocol is in many ways complementary to the work of doctors that are openminded. Our common understanding is that the source of chronic diseases is metabolic dysfunction triggered by wrong lifestyle, through expression of a person's unique DNA.
- Sakharoff Protocol uses scientific research studies as the foundation for its core teachings and exercises.
- Sakharoff Protocol looks at triggers and causes of the disease - not only the symptoms. The protocol promotes understanding of lifestyle disease as syndrome with metabolic disfunction - multi-factorial condition with a bouquet of symptoms. Eg. people with Alzheimer’s most often than not get both diabetes and cardiovascular disease and other symptoms of metabolic dysfunction.
- Sakharoff Integrative Health work on two levels of interest. Firstly, helping individual person taking responsibility for his/her own health. Secondly, with the whole society, facilitating the paradigm shift from the practice of conventional allotropic medicine towards the idea of integrative metabolic health.
Copyright 2018, Sakharoff.com - Disclaimer