BEAT DIPG Intensive Bootcamp
Sakharoff Integrative Health Suggests
a Non-Pharmacological Metabolic Approach Against
DIPG and GBM High-Grade Brain Tumors
This October a Danish based health coaching company, Sakharoff Integrative Health, suggests a different approach in the worldwide fight against DIPG. This type of brain cancer hits mostly children 5-15 years of age and leaves their parents with the unbearable message: Your son or your daughter has a deadly disease with an average survival prognosis of less than a year.
Worldwide there is a lot of initiatives supporting suffering families and collecting huge donations for medical research and trials. In 2017 US-based Michael Mosier Defeat DIPG Foundation fundraised one million dollars for research while The DIPG Collaborative raised a similar amount.
Despite the financial fundings and the efforts of several specialized medical teams and research teams the DIPG prognosis after a diagnose still remain as short as it has been the last 40 years.
“It is time we begin to look in a different direction,” Misha Sakharoff, founder of Sakharoff Integrative Health, says and suggests all involved in the fight against DIPG to take a closer look at recent studies of non-pharmacological metabolic approaches.
BEAT DIPG Intensive Bootcamp
October 1st Sakharoff Integrative Health launches a 26 week BEAT DIPG Intensive Bootcamp targeted at North America and Europe where DIPG hits estimated 300-500 kids each year.
The Bootcamp is an intensive online bootcamp tailored specifically for people diagnosed with acute high-grade brain tumor as DIPG (Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma) and GBM (Glioblastoma Multiforme). The bootcamp assists the participants with daily training at a therapeutic level, offers daily education and nudging sessions and provides a thorough and guided lifestyle change and measurable optimization in five main areas of health: breathing, nutrition, physical, immune and mental resilience. The first bootcamp starting October 1st 2018 admits 30 DIPG-families, the next one starts April 1st 2019 opening the possibility for another 30 families.
“We invite scientists and medical specialists to cooperate with us and consider this new approach,” Misha Sakharoff says.
“We are eager to gather partners and allies in our effort to get on with this medical challenge from a new angle. We think that opening up to the proposed metabolic approach could be a far better strategy than just continuing the 40-years old search for a miraculous breakthrough with targeted therapies”, Misha adds.
Says Katrine Flindt MD, Medical Director of IOM Clinic, a functional medical clinic in Denmark:
“The aggressive brain tumors are considered almost impossible to cure. Very few patients survive. Even the best neurosurgeons and oncological teams have low survival rates. The Sakharoff Protocol is an attempt to change the paradigm. Misha Sakharoff and his team introduce a whole new range of interventions, that have never been used in such a comprehensive setting - and which are simultaneously totally non-toxic".
"I see Sakharoff Protocol as the first attempt to integrate interdependencies of cellular and mitochondrial metabolism with lifestyle, behaviour and training routines. The fact that this bootcamp provides its participants with daily practical assistance through 26 weeks gives hope that it will be possible to actually stop and reverse proliferation of the agressive high-grade tumors like GBM and DIPG. I will follow this bootcamp closely”, Katrine adds.
Read More About The BEAT DIPG Intensive Bootcamp
DIPG makes up 10-15% of all brain tumors in children, with about 300-500 per year in North America and Europe. There has been little progress in improving treatments and cure rates for DIPG over the last few decades. Radiotherapy is the only viable therapeutic option that prolongs life expectancy with an average of 3 months. Fewer than 10% survive two years from diagnosis.
Science & Practice - Misha Sakharoff: firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Relations - Carsten Legaard: email@example.com
Katrine Flindt MD
Medical Director of IOM Clinic, a functional medical clinic in Denmark
The aggressive brain tumors are considered almost impossible to cure. Very few patients survive. Even the best neurosurgeons and oncological teams have low survival rates. The Sakharoff Protocol is an attempt to change the paradigm. Misha Sakharoff and his team introduce a whole new range of interventions, that have never been used in such a comprehensive setting - and which are simultaneously totally non-toxic.
I see Sakharoff Protocol as the first attempt to integrate interdependencies of cellular and mitochondrial metabolism with lifestyle, behaviour and training routines. The fact that this bootcamp provides its participants with daily practical assistance through 26 weeks gives hope that it will be possible to actually stop and reverse proliferation of the agressive high-grade tumors like GBM and DIPG. I will follow this bootcamp closely.
About Sakharoff Integrative Health
- To empower people through integrative approach to rediscover the natural healing powers of their body, so they can take back responsibility for their health.
- To move from sick-care to health-care and towards non-invasive metabolic therapies – instead of constantly finding new genetic pathways to promote the current business model based on creation of new highly invasive chemical drugs.
- To bring forth a paradigm shift towards education instead of medication.
- To move back to the old model of medicine. Here, doctors were rewarded for their success in keeping their patients healthy - instead of being paid for trying to heal them when they got sick.
- Sakharoff Integrative Health protocol is a NPMA - Non-Pharmacological Metabolic Approach. As such it does no harm in the medical sense, it does not use any medical substances and basically doesn’t require any special equipment. We don’t sell neither the substances or the equipment. We only provide education and training to optimize the body functions essential for health and resilience. We also provide daily assistance to our clients to ensure 100% compliance regarding their activity and measurement regimens.
- Sakharoff Protocol promotes not either-or, but both-and. It means that the idea of integrative health has to be promoted. We connect the dots - not only nutrition, not only breathing, not only movement but all of that combined in one process.
- Sakharoff Protocol is in many ways complementary to the work of doctors that are openminded. Our common understanding is that the source of chronic diseases is metabolic dysfunction triggered by wrong lifestyle, through expression of a person's unique DNA.
- Sakharoff Protocol uses scientific research studies as the foundation for its core teachings and exercises.
- Sakharoff Protocol looks at triggers and causes of the disease - not only the symptoms. The protocol promotes understanding of lifestyle disease as syndrome with metabolic disfunction - multi-factorial condition with a bouquet of symptoms. Eg. people with Alzheimer’s most often than not get both diabetes and cardiovascular disease and other symptoms of metabolic dysfunction.
- Sakharoff Integrative Health work on two levels of interest. Firstly, helping individual person taking responsibility for his/her own health. Secondly, with the whole society, facilitating the paradigm shift from the practice of conventional allotropic medicine towards the idea of integrative metabolic health.
Copyright 2018, Sakharoff.com - Disclaimer