Yesss! Now blogging for Danish online tennis-magazine. Yes, for the LEADING.. one 😉
My topics at www.tennisavisen.dk will be about physical and mental resilience for tennis players.
Yes. I’m gonna blog with closed mouth… <3
I work with mental and psychological aspects of the game – inspired by martial arts like aikido and kendo / samurai.
It is also what I want to write about – to inspire both amateurs and our Danish elite players.
I will contribute with 1 post per week.
– Connection between breathing and reduction of unforced errors,
– Reducing the number of double faults via active relaxation,
– Inspiration for application of advanced samurai techniques like focus and defocus for tennis,
– Extending the on court training time – with daily training outside the court?
– Improving stroke techniques using advanced breathing techniques?
– Tips for mental strength and top performance on court,
– Psychological and physiological resilience,
– Connection between body position and stress tolerance,
– Deeper philosophical understanding of the differences between process and result-oriented training,
– Info for better understanding of stress physiology,
– Tips for improving training efficiency.
If you want to follow me and other inspiring bloggers including Wimbledon 2013 winner Frederik Løchte Nielsen – Like TennisAvisen.dk on Facebook
Original article in Danish: www.tennisavisen.dk/tennisavisen-dk-byder-5-nye-skribenter-velkommen-paa-redaktionen/
My burning interest in human physiology is rooted in far-different areas of expertise such as martial arts, music and long professional career. My core competency lies in the combination of physiological knowledge regarding stress mechanisms and their close relationship with respiration, muscular tension and body balance.
How to optimise breathing for cycling 160 km on water09 Nov, 2016
Take responsibility in health and life08 Nov, 2016
Ask Misha – free weekly Q&A02 Jan, 2016
How to beat Leukemia naturally with Buteyko & Keto13 May, 2015
Asthma is common among Olympic athletes! – but WHY?01 Apr, 2015
Workshops “GØR DIG SELV RASK” – 8 torsdage i København13 Jan, 2015
Ki energi & Sex09 Jan, 2015
Se mit interview til serien om danske iværksættere